The traffic heading north was light.
We did see a lot of emergency equipment heading north.
About 30 miles north of the South Carolina border,
we picked up HWY 17 toward Charleston.
This is one of our favorite drives.
You can see the last of Hurricane Sandy's clouds:o)
We decided to avoid downtown Charleston traffic.
Instead we picked up I-526 around the city.
Crossing the Cooper River on I-526
We arrived at Buck Hall about 2pm.
Tomorrow we will head to Huntington Beach.
It is only about 45 miles north.
Family and friends have told us they
only had a bad rain storm and nothing more.
Here is the weather for the next 5 days.
Looks like it will be clear, but be sure you
have some clothes for cool weather!!!
There was also a weather alert for Monday afternoon
through Tuesday afternoon for strong winds.
Just seeing the movement of Hurricane Sandy,
I think this alert may be lifted later tomorrow.
But better safe than sorry!
We should get to the park before noon on Monday.
If we have any issues, we will blog ASAP!!!
Safe Travels and Happy Trails!!!!